Terms of service
I. General terms and conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (Salvatore Piccolo) üvia the website www.newclothingdemo.com. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms and conditions of their own used by you is contradicted.
(2) Consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed predominantly neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legally responsible partnership, which acts in the conclusion of a legal transaction in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1)The subject of the contract is the sale of goods .
(2) Already with the placement of the respective product on our website, we make you a binding offer to conclude a contract üvia the online shopping cart system under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract comes üvia the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". By clicking on the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can call up the shopping cart and make changes there at any time. After clicking the button "Checkout" or "Continue to order" (or äsimilar name) and the input of the persönlichen data as well as the payment and shipping conditions are displayed to you abschlie;end the order data as orderübersicht.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal (Express/Plus/Checkout), Amazon Pay, Sofort, giropay) as a payment method, you will either be directed to the orderüoverview page in our online store or to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
. If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data. Finally, you will be on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online store, the order data displayed as an order overview.
Before sending the order, you have the option to check the information in the order overview again, to change (also üabout the function "backücquot; of the Internet browser) or cancel the order.
(5) The processing of the order and Übermittlung of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is done by e-mail partly automated. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have deposited with us is accurate, the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and in particular not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Special agreements on payment methods
(1) Payment üvia Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. The payment is made in each case to Klarna:
Immediateüberweisung: Available in Germany. Your account will be debited immediately after submitting the order..
You can find more information über Klarna here. The Klarna app can be found here.
§ 4 Retention of title, Retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 5 Gewährleistung
(1) The statutory Mänhaftungsrechte.
(2) As a consumer, you are asked to immediately inspect the goods upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If a feature of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation shall only be deemed agreed if you have been notified by us of the same prior to submission of the contract declaration and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties.
§ 6 Choice of law
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall apply only to the extent that the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of habitual residence of the consumer is not withdrawn (Günstigkeitsprinzip).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
II. customer information
1. identity of the seller
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (ODR platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction possibilities are carried out in accordance with the provisions of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1 Contract language is German .
3.2. the complete contract text is not stored by us. Before sending the order über the online - shopping cart system can the contract data über the print function of the browser be printed or saved electronically. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3. for offer requests outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data in the context of a binding offer in text form übersandt, eg by e-mail, which you can print or save electronically können.
4. essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. prices and payment methods
5.1 The prices listed in the respective offers and the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. There are no shipping costs.
5.3. Accrued costs of money (Ütransfer or exchange rate fees of credit institutions) are to be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state, but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
5.4 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our Internet presence or in the respective offer.
5.5. unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment claims under the contract concluded are immediately due for payment.
6. terms of delivery
6.1 The terms of delivery, the delivery date and, if applicable, existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our Internet präsenz or in the respective offer.
6.2 Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment only passes with the transfer of the goods to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
7. Legal Mängelhaftungsrecht
The liability for defects is governed by the provision "Gewährleistung" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These terms and conditions and customer information were created by the lawyers of the Händlerbund specialized in IT law and are permanently checked for legal compliance. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. Nähere information on this can be found at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/en/leistungen/rechtssicherheit/agb-service.
Last update: 01/01/2022